Vero Beach prosthodontists Doctors Adam Jones and Guiliana Diaz Jones restore full form and function to people with missing teeth, TMJ dysfunction, misaligned bites and other serious dental problems. Learn more about the services involved in these state of the art procedures.
Are you experiencing headaches, back or neck pain, and TMJ dysfunction, or are several teeth missing, cracked or failing? You may be a candidate for full mouth reconstruction by your skilled Vero Beach Dentists, Doctors Adam Jones and Guiliana Diaz Jones. Not a simple smile makeover, full mouth reconstruction restores not only how a smile looks but also its very structure and function.
The first step is a consultation with the Vero Beach dentists
The team at Vero Implant and Esthetic Dentistry begins a full mouth reconstruction with a thorough oral examination, including oral cancer assessment, periodontal screening, visual inspection, x-rays, other imaging and construction of a model. Expectations and realistic goals are discussed and a treatment plan formulated. That plan may include a variety of restorative and cosmetic treatments, all aimed to improve health and function of the individual’s teeth, gums, and jaw.
Included in this comprehensive approach is restoration of overall well-being and self-image, too. Patients often express the desire to feel better physically and emotionally, too, as their poor dental health has often hampered opportunities for professional advancement and social interaction.
The next step is executing the treatment plan
Treatment may include several restorative dental services including:
- tooth extraction for failing teeth
- root canal therapy to treat diseased tooth pulp
- tooth-colored fillings to eliminate decay
- porcelain crowns, bridgework, dentures and implants to shore up healthy tooth structure or replace missing teeth
- onlays and inlays (partial porcelain crowns) for larger fillings
- periodontal scaling and root planing (to treat gum disease)
- customized mouthguards for teeth grinding and TMJ issues
- orthodontics to correct bite, alignment, cosmetics and spacing
- bone and soft tissue grafts for receded or diseased gum and bone tissue
Full mouth reconstruction also employs cosmetic treatments such as:
- teeth whitening to address stains and discolorations
- cosmetic bonding to fill minor chips, cracks, and gaps and to smooth other imperfections
- porcelain veneers to cover teeth marred by accident, congenital defect or stains
- gum recontouring to even the gum line
It takes several steps to accomplish full mouth reconstruction
Your Vero Beach dentist will take his or her time in explaining necessary treatments and options, too. He or she will also consider the patient’s goals and desires.
A patient can expect a full mouth reconstruction to take time and patience. Together, the individual and the team at Vero Implant and Esthetic Dentistry work toward the longest lasting, best functioning, healthiest and most attractive smile possible.
Would you like to learn more?
If you need extensive dental care, contact Doctors Adam Jones and Guiliana Diaz Jones for a one-on-one consultation. These experienced prosthodontists care for wide range of dental needs in the Vero Beach area. They would be honored to serve you.